Monday, April 14, 2008

Now back to our reg scheduled camera filled program:

So here's my post from last night complete with pics lol.........I don't know what happened but I have become a very crappy blogger :( Sorry guys. Work, classes, and life has just been a whirlwind lately, but I love it. Ok Ok Ok OK(ha ha Jenn) OK this lo was done a while ago and has been sitting very lonely with no pic on my paper rack. I was cropping one night and feeling a little quirky(who me? yes always) and I just had this incredible need to make a lo with the corniest saying EVER. Alas, I succeeded and have been laughing at it ever since. I wanted to try a monochromatic lo cus I haven't done one before. I like it. It is very very orange!!! Hope you like it. Tomorrow nights post will be of my Technique Junkie #1 samples yippe!!! I might post another lo tonight(whatchit now 2 in one day) if I finish the flower.

3 comments:

Lee said...

OH but it's super CUTE!!! I love the color and dp........and the layout with that saying is just adorable!!

Christi Flores said...

This layout is adorable!!!

Beth said...

How FUN! Great layout and fabulous colors!!