Monday, April 28, 2008

Just in case you were wondering

I still havent smoked!!! Not one puff.....I usually cheat, i know its bad im a cheater, but i havent this time and i am very proud of my self. Ok carry on bloggers, I am gonna go pick up my studio and scrap something. Oh ya I might even try and finish the display for the store LOL i have only been working on that one for EVER!!! ok im really done now. Next post will have a picture. Oops one more thing.......I have decided that I am gonna give a huge flippin prize pack to someone when I reach 5k hits on my blog........So for you people that comment get excited..........Details on that to come!!!

6 comments:

Stampmouse said...

GOOD job on the no smoking that is a tough thing to do I admire you.

~Niccole~ said...

Bree I am soooooo proud of you with the NOT smoking ... Keep up the awesome woek !!!! You can do it, I just know it ~

Christi said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you! Keep it up! :)

Sharmaine said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments.
YAY on the no smoking!!! I've never EVER smoked so I have no idea how hard it would be but my Dad gave up many years ago after decades of smoking. GOOD LUCK :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

BREEEEEEEEE............CONGRATS!!!! You are doing so amazingly and that is something to be soooooo incredibly proud of!!! We're here cheering you on girl!!!

Linda said...

Hi Bree! I love your blog! Hey listen, if I was able to quit anyone can so hang in there! I haven't smoked it 10 years, give or take a few on girls night out. It does get easier. When it gets really bad...sniff an ashtray then go brush your teeth. Worked for me..lol!