Monday, April 28, 2008

Just in case you were wondering

I still havent smoked!!! Not one puff.....I usually cheat, i know its bad im a cheater, but i havent this time and i am very proud of my self. Ok carry on bloggers, I am gonna go pick up my studio and scrap something. Oh ya I might even try and finish the display for the store LOL i have only been working on that one for EVER!!! ok im really done now. Next post will have a picture. Oops one more thing.......I have decided that I am gonna give a huge flippin prize pack to someone when I reach 5k hits on my blog........So for you people that comment get excited..........Details on that to come!!!

6 comments:

Laura lok said...

GOOD job on the no smoking that is a tough thing to do I admire you.

~Niccole~ said...

Bree I am soooooo proud of you with the NOT smoking ... Keep up the awesome woek !!!! You can do it, I just know it ~

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you! Keep it up! :)

Unknown said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments.
YAY on the no smoking!!! I've never EVER smoked so I have no idea how hard it would be but my Dad gave up many years ago after decades of smoking. GOOD LUCK :)

Lee said...

BREEEEEEEEE............CONGRATS!!!! You are doing so amazingly and that is something to be soooooo incredibly proud of!!! We're here cheering you on girl!!!

Linda said...

Hi Bree! I love your blog! Hey listen, if I was able to quit anyone can so hang in there! I haven't smoked it 10 years, give or take a few on girls night out. It does get easier. When it gets really bad...sniff an ashtray then go brush your teeth. Worked for me..lol!