Saturday, April 5, 2008

HOLY VINTAGE SEWING SALE BATMAN!!!!!!!!




So Jenn made me get up at 7:30 AM(I dont function well before noon) this morning to go to this sale that was 30 min from my house. Round one $45 not bad considering what i got!!! I get home and start going through the stuff and think "self, i shoulda bought more" Then Jenn called and told me if i didn't go back and get more(for her too) that i was gonna regret it all day. Needless to say i drove another 30 min back and bought almost all of the stuff the lady had(round 2 $30)!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the pics :)the first one is about a million buttons, the second is a vintage scrapbook!!!!!!!!! the third is a pic of one of the pages in the scrapbook. I dont exactly know how much the book cost me cus she just gave me a total for everything i had. It was worth whatever i paid for it!!!!!!!!! I'm off to work i will post more later. I got a ton more then this. Yes grandma im leaving all of this to grace my living room floor till i get back to sort through it ;)

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How cool!! I need to come visit you at the Scrapbook Barn soon. :) Can't wait to see what you create!

Laura lok said...

yahooo what a great haul

Beth said...

Wow-very cool! I could spend an entire day playing with the buttons alone. That scrapbook is awesome. What great finds!!

Joani McDonald said...

Looks like you scored on some really cool stuff
Hugs,
Joani

Teresa said...

I love finding wonderful old things- looks like you had a great day!

just jenn said...

Update already!