Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Technique Junkiez







So here is the stuff for my first Technique Junkiez class at The scrapbook barn. Sorry the pic is a little lopsided(oops). First there is the LO featuring basic grey and ranger products, then some close ups of it. Then the picture of the card which is close to the card i did a while back. Last is a emboss resist Tag that i really enjoyed making!!! If you live close to Dallas and feel like listening to me teach in real life call the scrapbook barn and we'll get you set up:) I almost forgot the best part......Everyone who signs up for this class will get a free gift from me!!!! My thanks for making my first class wonderful :)

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I wish I had a car right now! I would SO be there! Awesome!!

Lee said...

How gorgeous!!! I LOVE Basic Grey, but still haven't ventured to Ranger much yet!

Beth said...

OMGosh, these are amazing! Nowhere near Dallas (sniff), but your class looks like great fun!! Glad the camera is up and running again, too. :-)