Thursday, April 17, 2008

Amigos I know spanish LOL

So at 1 am last night I finished this lo of Jenn and I. I super love it. These are some pics from a crop at work a few weeks ago!!!Click on the pic to see the detail. Ok this is such a great feeling for me, I have been wanting to try a Pencil lines sketch and I did #78! I also wanted to try letters like Jill which turned out good except for the @ sign, ya guess tracing takes time lol. I also outlined almost everything in the layout. I think it kinda brings it together and makes the page look less cut and pasted! Hope you like it I'm off to work :)

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I like! I just might have to CASE this! Awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

HEY NOW, I have been your "BFF" for over 10 years now, and I dont have a scrapbook page!! I see how it is..(sniff, sniff)

Beth said...

Very fun! Great layout and that paper is fab! Keep it up...I may scrap, someday....
;-)

Laura lok said...

fun layout. looks great

Unknown said...

aww thanks so much for giving me props bree!! You're so sweet! I love the lo too, the sassafras paper is awesome!! :D

Mindy said...

Wow girl.....I've been out of town again and you've been BUSY! I'll be back by tomorrow to check out everything I've missed! LOVE this LO!

Pamela said...

AWESOME layout!!! I love it!