Sunday, April 27, 2008

2 am Challenge


Jenn was over last night and She challenged me to make a 15 min layout with these rules: Polka dots, Yellow, and a stamp......Easy right? Not so much. All of my scrap stuff was in my car from a crop this weekend, so this LO was made with no adhesive, no paper trimmer, no nothin LOL. The only thing i changed was adding the black to the journaling cus it didnt show up in the pics. The pic is of my little sister who has really been on my mind lately so i figured i would scrap her! The title is from OLW #25 it was very fitting :) Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

wow Good job! Great layout!

Lynn
OLW

Christi Flores said...

Awesome lo! Beautiful!!

Lee said...

Wow!! The simple layout is absolutely stunning and a wonderful showcase of your sis!

Amanda G said...

I love the simplicity of it. Great job!