Sunday, November 25, 2007

Retro BIrthday



Hey!!! I Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving....We sure did. I cooked for 20 people. We made a 17 lb turkey and the people sucked the bones dry.....There were NO leftovers! Ok on to the card....All products SU unless otherwise noted. I started with a piece of Chocolate Chip for my 5x 5 card base. I then layered a piece of Certainly Celery on top that I inked with Choc Chip. On top of that I put a piece of Basic Grey Blush paper that I inked as well. I used the ticket corner punch on both of those and added some misc. brads in the corners. I used the round tab punch on a scrap of basic grey paper and stamped the happy birthday from the fun fast notes set. The flower was cut out of the BG paper. I drew the stem myself which is why it kinda looks funny. The stitching on the pink paper was a rub on I had laying around. Quick and easy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Lee said...

That's a fun card.......just like it came out of the 70's!!