Sunday, November 25, 2007

$1 Felt Ornament


I got this at Micheal's for a dollar the other day, For my friends birthday surprise mail!!! I inked the edges in Choc chip first cus I was thinking I was gonna go for a distressed look, but of course I changed my mind mid-alter. I wont be doing that again i think it kinda made it look dirty. I used my Crop-A-Dial to make holes for the brad, and added the cute little tag...My friends a Super Diva!!! The flowers and the other two brads I got at HL all and all it took about 5 min and I think it turned out super cute!!! I'm gonna go get a bunch more of them tomorrow to use as tags on the Christmas gifts for the people I really like lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bree .. SUPER DIVA is going to love this ... it is super duper cute ... were these in the dollar bins? Are they chipboard? LOVE IT ~

Kristi Judkins said...

Super Diva did Love it! It's been on my tree since I opened up my surprise pkg!! Thanks Bree - you're Awesome!!

Lee said...

What a cute idea!!