Friday, November 9, 2007

Pink Christmas



Red and green is boring, so for my grandma(who only thinks you should use red and green) I present my Pink Christmas Card. As always all products are SU unless otherwise noted The card measures 6 x 4 1/2. I started with white cs inking the edges with pink passion, I then added a strip of Doodle bug designs paper to the bottom. I cut the stockings out of white and pink passion using my Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge. I then applied glitter to the white parts(I put them through my Xyron first, it makes applying glitter sooooo easy!!!) and attached them with Pop dots. I've had the glitter snow flakes for a while...I'm out now so if anyone sees them somewhere, let me know!!!!!!I attached them with Pop dots too. Then I attached the Merry Christmas(pink passion from cricut) This was super quick and easy, since my cricut did all the work!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Bree ... I know your Grandma will love it even though it is NOT red :o)

Anonymous said...

those stockings are so cute!

Christi Flores said...

Hahaha! I just made a pink and brown Christmas card! Classic!! (check out my gallery on SCS) Your's is fantastic and I'm sure your grandmother will love it even it it isn't red and green. :)