Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Creative block :(


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, my brain has been in a creative fog. Here's a card I threw together tonight to try to help my self out of it. It was created using the SCS card sketch #93. I don't really like the way it turned out, but I hope it gets me on track again!!! Anyway, hopefully I'll get some more stuff done to post tomorrow.
Paper: Bazzill night mist(its a dark navy color), Sassafras lass blue boutique-treasure, SU Ww
Ribbon: dollar from hl
Other: chipboard flower button: from Basic Grey, I painted it with Making Memories strawberries and cream, then dipped it in ultra fine glitter. The "postage stamp" was cut using a die that came with my cuttlebug. I cut it out on chip board and dp and glued it together. The brad was white and I covered it in Cateye's robins egg and dipped it in clear ep.
Stamp: Studio G clear dollar stamp
Ink: Cateye Creamy Carmel and Robins Egg, SU Cool Caribbean and Bashful Blue

No comments: