Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas chipboard sign







These are the signs I made for my buddy Niccole's swap over at scs. The base is 4x4 chipboard. I adhered the paper with spray glue. The papers I used were, Bazzil-seawater that I stamped snowflakes on in silver(which you cant see even in real life by the way) and paper salon shimmer snowball stripe. I sanded the edges of the chipboard and inked it with a silver cat eye. The letters were cut out with my Cricut and the George cartridge. I covered all of the squares with diamond glaze and then diamond dust to create a snowflake effect. I added some snowflakes and stars by Darice with my crop a dile. I finished it off by applying some tacky tape to the ribbon i bought at walmart for super cheap! It hangs from an eyelet at the top. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda G said...

you can make one for me too!

Lee said...

Okay...........I cannot say how much I LOVE this!!! Of course, it goes without saying that I LOVE glitz!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Diane said...

Very nice and glittery!!!Love it!!