Friday, November 16, 2007

Rayna's Birthday card





OK sorry I haven't posted in a while... Life is a little chaotic around here!!! This is a birthday card for my niece Rayna. Shes so cute and she loves pink just like me!!!! So I bought this retired SU stamp set off eBay...Its called Pretty Princess. I love it!!! I don't however love this card. The pictures are bad and for that I apologize i might try and retake them in the morning, But for impatient Amanda here's my post. Although you cant really tell by the picture the background was stamped with the crosshatch BG stamp. Pretty in pink ink on the same paper. The shimmery paper was stamped with the flower from doodle this in Stazon white. It looks cool IRL i promise!!! the ribbon and brads are from HL as are the little gemstones. The top of her dress was jazzed up with stickles. So there you go Amanda a card I don't really like and the worst pictures ever.....lol. I still love you!!!!Oh ya this card is also for WT140 over at SCS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree I think your card is adorable and Rayna will LOVE it ~ I have the Doodle This set and use it all the time ... I love it on the shimmery paper. Keep the great examples coming :o)

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable Bree! Great job!