Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthdat card #1


Sorry I havent posted much.....My little sister just moved in with us and life has been a little crazy getting her settled in. This is one of the birthday cards im giving my husband today!!! He's 33 but shhhhhh dont tell. lol The cs is cool carribean, and plain ol white.The BG stamp is Sanded The stamps are Gina K from the Way to Roll set. The were stamped in Basic Black and mounted with pop dots. The sentiment was cut out using a 4 window punch I purchased from HL. The ribbon is from dollar scrapbooking, and yes everything on there is a dollar!!! This card just took me about 10 min to make. super easy.....Ill post his other card tomorrow after hes seen it!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Too cute! My hubby turned 33 on September 11th! How funny! Tell you man Happy Birthday!!