Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Cards x4











Did I give them a day late?YES. Do I care?NOPE!!!!!! OK so I procrastinated and wasn't done by the time DH had to go to work last night. Sorry the pictures are so bad, I had to take them lightening fast. All of the front panels are straight its just the way the card is sitting. I promise!!!!!!!I started off with a bazzil card stock in orange, I then stamped SU sanded in black, and inked the edges with black Cat eye. I used the directions for the Z card found in my previous post. I cut the DP to 4x3 1/2 and the black too 3 3/4x3 1/4. I added Jolee stickers to the black cs and attached that layer to the DP layer with pop dots. I added the "happy Halloween" stamp (Michael's $1 stamp) with white Stazon. Boom there you have it quick and easy!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute!