Friday, August 15, 2008

Original art


I made this a while back for a challenge on SIStv. It was so fun. She spun the bottle and whatever it landed on we had to use. Stamps, rub on, glimmermist, something outta the trash!!! Fun stuff. I won a gift cert too :) paper is Prima, Rub on chandelier is hambly, wings from tattered tags. I really like using negative space on layouts. There is a challenge up on sis now to make a layout with neg space......off to try it!!!! Hagd guys!!!! Oh ya i almost forgot.....I was wondering if any of my lovely blog readers know about web site design and stuff. I need help!!! Email me if you or someone you know is a genius :)

2 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

i love that chandelier. :D me want one now!!! :D

Christi Flores said...

This is such a cute lo! I love that pic of you!