Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holy freaking crap I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!


So Jeff and I bought a house today!!! Its so awesome....i never thought i would have a house by 25 but my wonderful hard working husband made it happen!!! The house is great, gotta change some stuff of course but the main thing is it belongs to us!!! This is the best feeling of my whole life!!!! Ok on to the scrapbooking lol
I started with a white piece of paper.......painted it with black and white. Letters are heidi swapp black accent is from prima. I like the Gothic kinda feel of the whole thing!!! Its a lot darker then what i usually do..... Ok off to scrap the pic of my new house!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Oh, wow!! YAY! Congrats :)

Lee said...

Oh how FUNNNNNN!!!!! A very exciting step!!! Congrats and enjoy setting up your very first house!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!

Rainy said...

Hey Buddy,
Congrats girl!!!! Craft room of your desire here you come!!! Paint, tear down, rip up, its yours! Hugs

Teresa said...

Congrats- the house looks beautiful!!!