Monday, August 18, 2008

OLW and scrapjacked I have faith.....

WOW 2 posts in one day :) I couldn't help myself i super liked the way this one turned out!!! I started with the challenge from Scrapjacked. this time they picked bettiescrapbook. I love her style!!! I really liked that her lo had a monochromatic feel with a pop of color. I use a vintage book pages, and a vintage pattern. the tan circle thing at the bottom is the back of a prima deal that i had laying on my desk it was the right color so it made the cut lol!!!! I also combined the OLW challenge that is faith this time. hope you enjoy!!! My nephew is leaving today.......a little sad about it and a little happy to finally have my house to myself again :) im off to clean my studio from last nights adventures so i can mess it up again!!!!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Nice job on the LO and the challenge. Love the color scheme!

Niella said...

Bree!!

this is superb SISter:):)

Love it!

Unknown said...

Love all the layering and different elements you used, fantastic!!

Unknown said...

I love the red and the sewing pattern and the paint! Awesome!

Lynn said...

I LOVE this layout!

Lynn
OLW

Vee said...

this is great!! ;)
thanks for jacking!!