Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mt. Charleston.....AND an announcment!!!

I was feeling woodsy the other day!!! This is a pic of us 1/2 way up Mt Charleston in Las Vegas. We had a great time that day :) Paper from sei, love elsie. Simple and happy happy!!!! Ok on to the announcement........I have decided to teach classes on my own. I dont want to be put into any particular mold so im just gonna go my own way!!! Email me for more details. Im working on my website now!!! Im super excited about that......Look for updates on that soon too. Talk to you guys soon :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab LO! Good luck on the classes!

Teresa said...

LOVE that layout!!!!

Good luck on your class venture- keep us informed!

Christi Flores said...

I am loving this layout!! I would love some info about your classes. Please keep us posted!

Charleen said...

cute LO. Curious to see what you're up to. :)

cinnibonbon said...

Saw you on SIStv!!

Loving all your layouts...and I'm super envious you are going to Inspired 2009!!!!!!