Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My fist bella card

Ok changeling from the last post is a reference to star trek deep space 9 that my husband insists that I watch( I think I might secretly like it a little but dont tell him!!!!)
This is the first card I made using a Bella, and the first one I made using a wish rak image!!! I hope everyone had a great new year!!! We sure did. My goals for this year are: To stay healthy wealthy and wise :) and to be published in a craft mag!!! My side goals are to be a better listener, and post on my blog 5 x's a week!!!
Ok back to the card: Bella was colored with ink from pads and a blender pen. I like the Prisma colored pencils better, and I wish that I would have used those.
Card stock: Creamy Carmel, Cameo Coral, WW, Certainly Celery
Ink: Creamy Carmel, Cameo Coral, Certainly celery
Stamps: Time well spent, Studio g dollar stamps, Bella wrak
other: nestabilities, blender pen, flowers from HL, Jumbo brad, friend tag, ticket corner punch

11 comments:

Diane said...

Oh it's so cute!!! Love those colors,you did an excellent job!!!

Laura lok said...

great work on your first bella

Lee said...

I love the Bella card!! The colors are gorgeous! I haven't bought a Bella yet.....I'm too addicted to House Mouse!! LOL I should have asked dh about that changeling thingy, huh??!! Have a fantastic new year also!!

UrgentCookie said...

You did great on the bella. I still need to get me some of those. :0)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card. Bella is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I still don't have any bella's! I'll have to get me some of those so I can make cute bella cards too :)

Suzanne said...

Nice job with Bella. I have one Bella stamp, but haven't mastered coloring it nicely like this yet.

Mindy said...

I'm loving the colors, too. So spring! I need to get on the Bella bandwagon!

Joani McDonald said...

Bree, I love the card. You did a fan-tabulous job!
Hugs,
Joani

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card, great colours that you have chosen :0)

Tami in OH said...

Cute bella card - I just love those girls!