Sunday, January 13, 2008

simple birthday



I have recently fallen in love with this blog. She is completely amazing. Today I watched one of her older videos. In the beginning of it she said do you ever have a day where you don't want to create? well i do it anyway!!! So in her honor I cased this card which I love!!!! I love her simple style and I think that this card does her some justice!!! I really like it. It makes me happy I made something when I didn't really feel like it!! I think I'm gonna start "making" my self make more stuff!!!! Hope you like it as much as I do!!! I think some times I over think my cards and try to make them too complicated, so I give up before I start. Don't try don't fail mentality. I am definitely gonna stop that. GO MAKE YOURSELF MAKE A CARD!!! (why? because I said so)

Paper: Bazzil brown, Kraft(non su), American crafts a la carte Romaine

Stamps: All in a Row SU!

Ink: Stazon Timber Brown

Other: Dymo labeler thingy, staples, Heidi Swapp letters(which gave me problems :(

10 comments:

Tami in OH said...

That is one of my favorite blogs as well - she is so talented! I LOVE your card - very nicely done! :)

Laura lok said...

looks awesome

Laura lok said...

ok the card is cool but the blog you posted was very cool

Unknown said...

Very pretty. And you are right about just digging in and doing whether the creative bug has bit or not! I need to take your advice! Thanks for the insight. And the card is great!
Diane

Lee said...

Very bold and pretty! I started doing SCS daily challenges so it helps keep the creativity flowing...but I also enjoy visiting lots of cool blogs so thanks for a new link!!

Joani McDonald said...

Great card! Nicely done.
Hugs,
Joani

Michelle said...

Neat card. Love the Chipboard up top!

Michelle

UrgentCookie said...

Great work. Your card looks great. :0)

Mindy said...

That's a great card I need to take that advice to heart as well and just dig in and go for it even when I'm not "feelin" it! Thanks for sharing!

Fiona said...

Great card - I'll go and check out her blog - its so right that sometimes we agonise over what looks 'right' or fashionable that we end up not doing anything. I'm going to take your advice and 'just do!'