Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Harmony Shadow box

Hey guys!!! I was browsing blogs this morning and I saw Julee's Mojo Monday sketch and I knew that was the perfect sketch for my "word" sign!!!!! I love the way it turned out. sorry the pics not the best I tried! This was as good as I could get. Hope this inspires some of you to come up with your word for 08, nothing fancy just inspiration!!!! The close up picture shows some of the details a little better. I wanted this to look very shabby, and to match my Studio's color scheme which is lime green and pink. Enjoy!!!!
Paper: Prima IOD Coquette, SU! WW
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose
Other: Ranger Cut-N-Dry foam, IOD ribbon, Cricut(cut squares), Thickers pink Leg Warmers(letters), Shadow box from Michael's, Martha Stewart adhesive foam(this is a lot thicker then regular dimensional. I bought a bunch of it on clearance at Michael's for a dollar!!)

13 comments:

Dee Jackson said...

This is beautiful! I really like the sketch on it's side. How creative to make a shadow box. I love it!
Dee

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is totally fabulous. I love the shabby feel of it. Now I've got to find some time to make my own word sign for 2008. Thanks for playing! :)

UrgentCookie said...

This is so pretty. Great work. :0)

Kristi Judkins said...

Bree, your Harmony shadow box is awesome! I love the colors/prints you used!! I've decided my word for 08 will be Serenity! Meaning: calmness, blessedness, contentment, nirvana, bliss, rest and satisfaction! I think it will be wonderful to attain serenity in 08 in my life - personal, spiritual, work, etc!!! I'm gonna have to make my word into a visual too...Great job and GREAT inspriation!!

flourishes said...

This is just beautiful..love the soft colors --Oh so feminine.
Rubber Hugs,
Jan Marie (flourishes)

Lee said...

Wow!! FANtastic card!! I love the shadow box and the colors....and it is so perfect with your word Harmony!! I'm still reflecting on a word, btw!! I'll keep you posted!! :)

Joani McDonald said...

Very nice! Love the shabby chic look!
Hugs,
Joani

Amanda G said...

Looks great!

~Niccole~ said...

Bree this is AWESOME !!!!! I have to come up with a word for 08' now you have me thinking ... Great job anywho ... LOVE IT !!!!

Michelle said...

Bree this is absolutely beautiful! You make the best stuff!!!

Mindy said...

It's gorgeous. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo pretty :)

Louise F NZ said...

Cute. I like the colours.