Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I did last night


I had so much fun last night!! I actually got alot done for a change!!! First up......I made a page about blogging :) I may not do it as much as I should but when I do it makes me super happy.....I never use flowers but i managed to use some on this page. I also matched the paper with the picture, I dont think I have ever really done that lol.
This wall hanging was inspired by Niella. I loved her background! This is now hanging above my desk.....My little mantra :) I made a few more things last night. Ill post them tomorrow......Im off to scrap some more and maybe work on my class samples. Have a wonderful day......Create what makes U happy!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So yea, I went to Michael's until about 3 a.m. and then came home and crashed until 7 when he woke me up. I am still exhausted but the show must go on! I am setting my goal at making 16 more pages tonight!

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this girl! You're really making me want to make a scrapbook page. Maybe I can come over and you can rub off some of your talent on me! Hahaha!!