Monday, March 30, 2009

Reflection time....




Still trying to figure out who i am in this whole quarter life crisis thing....Got a job.....hated it the first night(saturday) so i guess we shall see how that goes.....
On a happier note.....with no complaining lol.......We went to a safari thing the other day. My super most favorite part was feeding the giraffes!!!! Animals are so amazing :) I cant wait to make stuff with these pictures.....i played with the settings on my camera(I have had it almost a year and I have no clue how to use it) Alot of these pictures were takin at 1600 iso whatever that means??? The colors look alot brighter( I think?) I have been playing with some new techniques on canvas....I like it.....but its far from perfected ;) My brain has grand plans for this though!!! Its heavy gel medium with charcoal and paint over it.....it looks really old and grungy from the charcoal......When I get back from inspired im gonna figure out how to use wax.....I really like new things.....I think i have crafting multiple personality lol
Have a super great day everyone!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are not the one with crafting multiple personality. My style is forever changing and evolving! LOL. thanks by stopping by my blog

amytangerine said...

you are sooo lucky to got to get sooo close to those giraffes!!!

pamala said...

Great pics!!! I have crafting multiple personality too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love the split personality picture!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was me.
Brenda