Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally posting my book



r

e

v

This is a hybrid album from House of 3. It was the one they came out with for Valentines day so its discontinued :( I love their hybrid books......My only complaint is that some of the ones I like(this one for instance) only come in pdf files so you cannot put it into Photoshop. My other complaint is that I am cutting retarded so i had some trouble with the artisan pages lol. That is not their fault though....... I hope you guys have a wonderful day!!!
Tip of the day: House of 3 has super cheap blog backgrounds and headers.....go check them out and update your blog :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beeee uuu ti ful.
Brenda

McMGrad89 said...

I love that album.

Regarding PDFs. If you are on a Mac, you can take a screen shot of the PDFs you own that save as jpgs on your desktop and put them into photoshop...I figure it's okay for things you are keeping for personal use that you bought in the first place. Maybe I am wrong...If you are on a PC there is a way to take screen shots too, but it isn't as simple.

Regardless of your cutting ability, this album came out super.

Annemarie (mommyvictory)

Christi Flores said...

Wow!!! This is amazing Bree!!

missusem said...

CUTE! See you are a House of 3 fan!!

Diane B. said...

your album is darling! i've downloaded a few of the House of 3 freebies but haven't quite taken the digi scrap step yet but plan to soon! great work on yours though!

Anonymous said...

love your album!!!

found your blog through SISTV...

~krista

Olivia H. said...

Omg, these are so beautiful and creative. I love them.