Thursday, March 19, 2009

Im still on a roll



Here are some more layouts I made when Jenn was here......I guess I was feeling simple and distressed that night :) The first layout is Paper I got from a Kenner road Kit I think. No embellishments on this one......so not me ha ha. The second one is some of the new sassafras lass paper.....this is my fav sheet of paper right now......I bought another one cus I really wanna scrap more then one layout on it!!!! This one shows off my mad sewing skills.....thank god I dont use straight lines!!!! Kerry Lynn uses these glassine envelopes alot in her work, and sense one was sitting on my desk I went ahead and used it.....Adds a different touch that I really like! this hot momma is a canvas board covered in hot pink duct tape(great Idea jenn...paint woulda taken way too long to dry.....instant gratification buddy) That I covered with zebra tissue paper. It makes me super happy......havent finished it yet......not inspired yet. I have a feeling I will be IF i get my huge package from 2peas today!!!!!! New masks new stamps new stitched paper from prima.......I super cant wait to get it!!!!! here's my new typewriter.....The guy said $20 I said SOLD. Genghis(who hates taking pictures) wouldn't get outta my shots last night......I think its cute though im gonna scrap this picture today!!! Ok Im off to get some stuff done.....Have a great day guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pages!! Enjoy your typewriter! Im pretty sad I sold mine but I think my Grandma still has one in the garage I can steal!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the dog and the typewriter is too clever! There's a kid's book called Click, Click, Moo. You could name your lo Click, Click, Woof.

Love that paper!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Great pages!! Kenner Road is the best. :)