Friday, June 19, 2009

Bo bunny card- messy style!!!


When I opened my kps box i got so excited about all the awesome stuff! The only thing that scared me was the bo bunny. I dont usually use theme paper so its way out of my comfort zone. There was a bunch of different paper in the box so i could have bypassed this line all together but i decided to challenge myself to make this paper work for ME. Paint it, sew it, and grunge it up! I like the way it turned out in the end and im happy i stretched myself. Lesson learned: any paper will work if you make it your own!!!!
Go use some paper u dont usually use and make it your own.......
I just thought I would mention that this is my third post in a row!!!! Im so proud of myself :)
CREATE WHAT MAKES U HAPPY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, went to gotta scrap this weekend and they have free open cropping on Friday's from 10 am to 9 pm. We should go there sometime soon! I wanna get messy and can't do it alone!

dani said...

oh! I love it - the bright color and the design rock!!