Thursday, June 18, 2009

Basic grey wisteria layout for KPS dt


This is the layout I made for the kps Design team. I had some much fun with the paint and gesso!!! When this paper came out i didnt really think I liked it, but come to find out I LOVE IT!!! The picture was edited using actions from Coffee and tea photo shop actions blog. Her actions are awesome and FREE. Check out her tutorials too they helped me a bunch. Sorry for the wonky picture. Some day ill be patient enough to get my layouts to photograph straight :) Have an awesome day guys!!!! 2 days till my birthday!!!!!!
CREATE WHAT MAKES U HAPPY

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute layout of a totally cute couple!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Structure

123 123 said...

Nice article as for me. I'd like to read more concerning this matter. Thnx for giving that information.
Joan Stepsen
Pharmaceutical tech

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services