Thursday, June 18, 2009

Basic grey wisteria layout for KPS dt


This is the layout I made for the kps Design team. I had some much fun with the paint and gesso!!! When this paper came out i didnt really think I liked it, but come to find out I LOVE IT!!! The picture was edited using actions from Coffee and tea photo shop actions blog. Her actions are awesome and FREE. Check out her tutorials too they helped me a bunch. Sorry for the wonky picture. Some day ill be patient enough to get my layouts to photograph straight :) Have an awesome day guys!!!! 2 days till my birthday!!!!!!
CREATE WHAT MAKES U HAPPY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute layout of a totally cute couple!

Anonymous said...

Nice article as for me. I'd like to read more concerning this matter. Thnx for giving that information.
Joan Stepsen
Pharmaceutical tech