I have been soooooooooo busy. The past 2 weeks have been nonstop working and mayhem. I finally got in the remodeling groove again! I decided to tackle our half bath downstairs. This bathroom has been a mess since day one. For the past 4 months its had a concrete floor. This is the bathroom company uses btw. Yuck. heres before:
Heres the during: Heres the almost finished after: The only thing missing is the vanity, mirror and new light hopefully we'll get those in the next few weeks!I am so happy to see it coming together. I had some sort of remodel revelation. I decided to think about the rooms like scrapbook pages. Make the colors work, the layout work, add embellishments and bam its done! I feel good about it all. Im not a carpenter but i can do this crap :)
Enough of that lets get to the scrapping!!!!! I photographed a tutorial for the background. Its super fun and easy to make.....It will be up on monday :) Almost everything is prima. I also used glimmer mist, crackle paint by ranger, a heidi swapp thingy, Basic grey rubons, a paper doily thing, gesso, mm mini letters, and some cardboard. Heres a close up of the glimmer misted flowers.....Dont forget to check back monday for the tutorial!!!
Demo with Dina: Poured Elements
6 days ago