Monday, November 1, 2010

Video Journal page

This is my first one so be kind...... I just taped my self playing so see what it looked like. The whole page took about 18 min to put things in prospective. the editing and the upload literally took 12 hours thats slightly excessive. Hopefully it will be easier with time! At some point ill talk on the videos when i can stop saying um and sooooo a thousand times lol. Im gonna start taping all of my journaling sessions and i have a few tutorial ideas in the works. Pray i can convince my husband to start doing the editing and uploading! Its to technical for me. Supply list is at the end of the video!
Create what makes you happy
dont know why this is cut off just double click and you can see it full size on you tube

5 comments:

sylv said...

I enjoyed seeing your first video....i think you did a great job!! Your journal is terrific!! Oh, thanx for posting those links to those prompts...that's just what I needed!

donnadowney said...

you're awesome!

Debbie McIntyre said...

You did it!! Huge step! Want to hear you talk in the next one, but I did enjoy every second of this one and am anxious for the next one. big hugs to you!!!

Katie said...

Bree, you did awesome!! I agree with Deb, I want to hear you talking to us next time!! But, the page was very inspiring! XOXO, Katie

Johnny said...

i rushed home to watch this,,,as promised, bravo 2 u, gr8 vids