Saturday, November 6, 2010

Video Journal Page

Heres a video with my actual voice on it. I kinda rushed the voice over so the end is kinda random sry. Talking on video=a hot mess. You get the point pretty much just uploading my practice videos thinking in 5 years im gonna find them funny. Editing takes me for ever :( Inspiration came from Here. I really super like the page though!!! Ive made a million things lately i just havent had time to post them......More coming soon I PROMISE.

Products used
Quinacridone violet
Ultramarine violet
Making memories Lagoon
8 flat and flibert paint brush
helmar 450 quick dry
Tim holtz alterations die "heart wings" by sizzix
portfolio oil pastels
sharpie fine point black marker
extra fine oil based sharpie paint pen in white and black
glass seed beads in lemondrop
fabric donnadowney.com

Spread your He{art} from bree stanley on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the page!! Very cool colors and texture! I think I'm gonna go dirty some paper towels right now! LOL!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Great entry! Love all of the rich colors!