Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Glimmer glam and glaze fun

Playing around in the studio today..... Music blaring...... Beautiful fall breeze coming in..... I'm in heaven!!!! My vintage thesaurus was calling my name...... I started 6 mixed media pieces! Just messing around makes me happy..... FYI tattered angels glimmer glam and glaze do not work well with water color crayons. Makes the surface too slick :( maybe I'll try them under the glam on the next one!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Definitely use the water color crayons first, then add the glaze! I'm not a big fan of the glam, but I do love the glaze! It's transparent and less messy than the mist. Anyway, love to hear that you are playing! Miss you, my friend!

Cheryl said...

Missing you my friend... :)