Friday, July 24, 2009

Top favs right now.....

Haven't done a u should buy this post in a while :) so here's what im slightly obsessed with right now......
  1. Spray ink......glimmer mist, maya mist and ranger color wash
  2. Stencils Stencils and more stencils
  3. Graphic 45 paper......lo with this to come!!!!
  4. Random etsy searches......Doilies(to spray paint through) Vintage grab bags, ephemera
  5. Small studio Productions--- I ordered a bunch of stencils from here! Love them and i super love the prices :)
  6. Making memories vintage findings- Found this stuff at Michael's today and I bought half the line
  7. Tim holtz new stamps- I want them all!
  8. Two peas- Theyre my #1 online retailer......their clearance section couldnt rock any more or i would die
ok guys......READY.......SET..........SHOP!!! Ps im not affiliated with anyone of these companies I just love to shop

No comments: