Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back on track and spray painting away!!!!


Ok Im kinda back on track!!! Finally right :) My studio is 90% done THANK GOD! I can finally get some things finished...... Right now im taking a few online classes. First Im taking Stencilry from Mary Ann Moss . This is a wonderful class using spray paint and stencils. I believe she is having another class soon so check it out! The first picture shows my spray paint background I made using her techniques. I love how it turned out. The colors make me happy :) I have always liked stencils but now i LOVE THEM. And spray painting through lace makes me giddy!!!!! I can see my self using these techniques over and over in art journaling, scrapbooking and mini books.
This pic shows my completed art journal page. I used my stencil background as the base and added a picture of myself that I made using the techniques I learned in Dina Wakely's Art journaling 201 class. This class has been super amazing and its still available for you to take in an archive form! Sign up for it.........u wont regret it. Get ready for a ton of posts....i have been making a ton of stuff and im finally ready to show it :)
CREATE WHAT MAKES U HAPPY!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Spotts said...

I love this stenciling! I am going to have to sign up for the next round. The art journal page is amazing, I love how it all came together.

sylv said...

great project! I have been wanting to take one of Dina's classes for a while but would chicken out. I think i'm going to give it a try. Thanx so much for the inspiration!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your spray painting and your art journal page rocks! So Cool!!!