Sunday, July 26, 2009

Color combos on my mind


This pic has been sitting on my desk taunting me for a while. It was taken when I was the skinniest i have ever been. It was hard for me to equate the pic with the happy time it represents, cus all it reminded me of is how much weight i have gained since i got married. I have lost 15 lbs this year so im def back on track but this pic still haunts me :( SO instead of feeling bad constantly i just scrapped how it made me feel and put it in my album. Sorta turned the page on those thoughts LITERALLY!!! Color combo came from my shirt, and inspired me to make 2 more pages with the same colors. I think i might really like this combo lol. I didnt use alot of demntional embelishments on this page like i usually do because i really just wanted it to be focused on my thoughts and feelings and not how much stuff is on the page. I feel better just getting all of this off my chest!

Supply list:
Paper: Hand made black glitter paper from india, Creative imaginations green dot, bazzil card stock, hambly frame, and lined paper by sandy lion
Stickers: Luxe tag, Thickers, mini alphas
other: Slate glimmer mist, hole punch, staples, thread
Create what makes u happy!!!!!!!

No comments: