Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome to a color explosion :)

When I grow up I wanna be a painter!!! I finally manage to start making stuff again this past week :) I figured I should post some things up here so Jenn stops nagging me......First up a 4 x 4 mixed media canvas The background is this sand medium stuff that took FOREVER(about 3 days) to dry completely. The texture is super cool....It didnt photograph the best, sorry. Nothing really photographed well for me tonight so im just gonna post this. Mom and I went to a bunch of antique stores last week. I got a bunch off cool stuff!! This is wood stamp(I think?) Thats what Im gonna use it for. I got my toes done super cute too.....Makes me happy. Ok i super swear Ill rephotograph the other 10 million things laying all over my floor tomorrow as soon as I wake up!! Oh ya I have been cleaning out my studio AGAIN! I'm selling a ton of stuff........Less stuff makes more room for new stuff lol.

No comments: