Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sneak peek

Here is a sneak peek of what i am currently working on!
Its a mini book with affirmations for myself on every page. Journal Revolution was a huge inspiration for making this journal. I have been trying not to put my self in a scrappin box, and that book really changed my way of crafting. I need to continue to grow and not get stuck on what everyone else thinks is "Good Art". I need to BE ME!!! I think i needed to be told that if i mess up its ok(doesn't everyone?) Anyway, I used the obscure line from Basic Grey through out the book as well as LOTS of paint( that's why its on my hand LOL) Jenn snapped this cute pic at our all day crop at the Scrapbook barn on sat!!! Thanks Jenn this pic rocks my socks:) I'm hoping to finish it this week so i can work on an ART Journal for a class that I'm teaching at the Barn in May. Nite bloggin buddies!!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

That is such a cool pic!! You go girl!!

Anonymous said...

cool idea!

Mindy said...

That's so cool! I love it! Can't wait to see more of the project. Congratulations on working at the Barn. I LOVE THAT STORE! I don't get over there very often but always find the best stuff when I do.