Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When life hands you lemons......

MAKE ART! Life stressful, uncertain, and crazy.....but whats new. Instead of wallowing in my own misery I decided to take life out on a canvas. Much better then hitting people lol.
The detail shot shows the colors a little better. I love my wall colors but everything looks orange in here. The wall color isnt even orange WTF???? More painting today.....and figuring out the etsy thing. its time. I hope.
Till next time
Create what makes YOU happy
*Bree

7 comments:

Debbie McIntyre said...

I love it...keep plugging away and good luck with the Etsy shop. I'm anxious to hear how you make out. Have promised myself to open an Etsy before the end of the year.

Mrs. Spotts said...

Good for you. Sometimes I prefer just hitting people...ha! I love the art. And I totally relate to your orange room, I painted my living room "mocha" which does not say peach to me at all, but that is what I see. It's not even peachy mocha, it is peachy pink.

xxoo
Lorrie

Katie said...

Bree, love the art!! Keep your head up! You are loved!!

Katie said...

What great inspiration! Love your way of thinking, love the painting :)

Rebecca said...

Man, do I know about lemons, or what??!!! Girlfriend, you are so super talented! I love this new painting and can't wait to see more stuff from you. So sorry that I missed our chance to chat the other night. I'm totally missing you and can't wait until we can hook up! You ROCK, my friend. Miss you...

Cheryl said...

Hi! This is awesome! Hope you are ok.. been thinking about you a lot.
:)
Me

notjohnny said...

I keep going back to this page to look at your painting. everytime i look at it, there is something new i notice. very cool.