I know I'm behind as always!!! OK random facts right????
1. I was in band in school. In HS I played the Contra Bass Clarinet. It was 5 ft long almost as tall as me and I got to sit in a tall chair, It made me special. My teacher chose me to play it cus I'm long winded. Go figure
2. Crafting has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. "Grandma lets make something" I loved my beadazzler she got me when i was younger!!
3. This is hard????? OK, I admit it. I play video games all the time. I love them. At our wedding reception DH's friend gave a toast saying that's why we got married!!
4. I have 3 tattoos. One of them can only be seen under a black light. Nifty huh?
5. If you knew me irl you would know that im a girly girl, but when i was 13 I got my hunters education lic. and I can actually shoot!!
6. I never dated in HS
7. I have lost almost 75 lbs since 2001!!!
8. I absolutely hate cleaning with a passion. I would rather do anything else!!!
9. My grandpa gave me a love of 50's music. I still love it. Teresa Brewer's sweet old fashioned girl is my fave. Patsy Cline is a close second.
10.FINALLY....OK I gotta think of a good one to conclude this mess......I love to read. My grandma gave me that love....the cool thing was in 6Th grade my teacher had this thing where for every 5 books you read you got to have ice cream with her at recess. most of the kids in my class had about 10. I had about 60. I'm elementary I read a book or more day. At this point in life I couldnt tell you how many books I have read. I kinda wish I kept track though!! My grandmas prob read a million!!!
I dont know who I'm gonna tag yet so beware!!!
Artist Gang Tuesday...
20 hours ago