Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Create happiness

my biggest motto in life is "create what makes you happy" I figured today I would explain what that really means to me.

A few months ago my answer would have been pretty simple. If you create it and it makes you feel good then its perfect. Not everything you make is museum worthy, AND THATS OK! I make alot more crap than i would like to admit. But shhhhhhh dont tell anyone lol

Today this statement means alot more to me. I want to do more that create THINGS that make me happy. I want to create a life and a lifestyle that makes me happy. I want to wear purple tights in the middle of summer.........I want to get hot pink dreads........I wanna travel the world......all while making pretty things that truly make me happy :)

Last week a spent some time at a friends house. Her front entry area really makes me happy!!!! It has a new orleans feel to it. The vines are sooooo awesome. I have some strange fascination with ivy......

We strung lights to make it even happier
Delilah thought it was pretty too
I set up all my journal stuff outside in this little sanctuary




I had Pandora radio playing in the background....If you like laid back happy art music type in new soul in the search bar :) Its an amazing mellow mix.....great to journal too!!!!!

My baby got tired about an hour in
Then she just crawled in my lap and i painted around her lol

 
This journaling session was one of the most peaceful times in my life. I was content....all that i need in life was around me(well except for genghis)
Ill take some real pics of the journal page tomorrow.....all of these pics were taken with my iphone :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photo journal of your process of creating Bree.

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!