Thursday, May 20, 2010

Donna Downey's Inspired 2010

AHHHHHHHHH home again and semi settled back into the swing of things....... I dont have words to express how wonderful inspired was for me this year. Last year i met cool people made some stuff and in then end made one friend who is beyond awesome(luv u Lorrie!!!) This year was so different. I flew in on tue: took some random pictures unpacked all my goodiesWednesday I got up and proceeded to Downtown Concord
In my mini rental car and failed miserably at parallel parking ha haGraffiti makes me smile!!!loved the color inspirations!!!!!
Got some awesome skull beads
Lots more pics to share in the next week followed by tons of art I have been creating since I got back :)
Till then.....
Create what makes u happy
*Bree

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

You, my friend, are a frickin' ROCK STAR!! Can't wait to see all that you share. Thanks so much for spending time with me. You are an amazing woman and an even more amazing artist! Love you!!!

Debbie McIntyre said...

Look forward to seeing your latest creations! Miss you. mac

Kelli said...

i love all these shots so fun :)

Mrs. Spotts said...

Yes! I am sooo glad you had such an incredible time! I am going to try calling you this afternoon, or tomorrow....

Love you bunches and bunches!

Lorrie

donnadowney said...

i love you bree! i miss ya. we need to hang out more!

Muhammad Roseno said...

waw energik