Friday, September 26, 2008

RAK Winner

Random. org picked
MomInTraining3 said...Thanks for offering a RAK. Did you make your header?September 25, 2008 8:29 PM
send me your address via email and ill get it in the mail for you!!!! I didnt really get to craft much last night. I worked on some atc swaps.One for the napoleon Dynamite Swap i signed up for on sis. I cant upload pics cus i just realized i forgot my camera at the new house lol. I also worked on some new swaps i signed up for on Swap-Bot. I really like the site, it seems like they really try to weed out the flakers!!! I have had some awesome partners and some really really bad ones so i hope this site yeilds better results! With out my camera i guess i wont be able to post till sunday or monday.....Till then happy crafting!!!!!

No comments: