Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ok so five months later i finally finished









I started this album in April, and for some reason( prob cus it was just for me) I never got around to finishing it! I have decided that i want to finish all of the projects that i have half done, before we pack up and move to our new house!!! this is a very ambitious goal lol ;)
So pretty much all of the paper is from Basic Grey Obscure line. I love this line so much, but im happy that i used up every last bit of it!!!! I wanted to make a mini using the theme always..... as the theme. Page one is random bits about me at the time. Page 2 is Always look at things from different angles. My niece who was four at the time took this pic of me! Page 3 is Always make pretty things! page 4 is always joke around. page 5 is always laugh out loud. page 6 is always remember how important family is. page 6 is always follow your heart and page 8 is always remember to dip your toes in the ocean!!! Hope you guys enjoy! im off to scrap some more, and maybe do some laundry ;(

9 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

this is so cute! I just finished a beach one and I think that is about how long I worked on it. I kept putting it to the side workin on other stuff. You did a great job on it though It is sooo cute!

Chimene said...

Hi, you just made a beautiful album. I love the colors and all the happy stuff you used!!!!!
Looks awesom!

Thanks for your sweet words on my blog:)
xx Chimene

Mariangeles M said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've done a great job!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your album is awesome! I love all the colors and layers!

MomInTraining3 said...

the colors on this album are so awesome. I Love the front page!!!! I need to sub to your sistv gallery. I LUB your style girl!!!

Teresa said...

WOW- GREAT album!!!

Niella said...

Hi Bree:):)

OOooh what a cooooool album!! Its colourful, funky and rad!! Sooo you:)

xx.

Thinkie said...

cool album!

Home Inspection Cambridge said...

Hello nicee blog