Thursday, February 7, 2008

Challenge on THurs OOPS

Todays "wed challenge" is to create a card in 15 min. I went to a crop this past weekend and some scrappers were asking about cardmaking, to prove how easy it was I made a simple thank you card to match the altered project I had been working on that night. It took me all of about 10 min to make. Later on I was looking at the card, and I realized with a few changes the card could go from cute to WOW so I spent another 10 min on it. Mind you this was a few days later!! You dont have to revamp your card at all, Just make a quick card to remind yourself that youre in this hobby for the fun not to toil away for hours on one card!!! I will post my org. card along with my 10 min "revamped" version later today(Im waiting on a light box that I ordered to get here!!!) This challenge is open to any one that reads my blog. Just link to your card (or cards) in the comments and on wed I will pick a winner!!!! Have fun..........CREATE something today!!!!

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I have only made one card in 15 minutes but I am willing to give this challenge a shot. I'll be back with my creation! :)

Melanie said...

Bree, thank you for the challenge mine is at www.melaniesmemories.blogspot.com it was a great challenge.

Joanne said...

Hi Bree...I made a Valentine's day card - loved the challenge, so much fun. I don't have anything to link to, but I wanted you to know the challenge was fun!

Fiona said...

Hi Bree - I made a Girl card - you'll find it on my blog here http://fionastampinup.blogspot.com/2008/02/girl-card-in-10-minutes.html - Great challenge!!!