Saturday, February 9, 2008

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


Ok now that thats over with :) I am way behind and I apologize!!!!! Melanie You won last weeks challenge....Just email me your address and Your goodies will be on their way!!! Here is the first of my 10 min cards. I am going to a crop tonight and I plan to make a BUNCH more to post tonight :) fingers crossed I will actually be awake enough to do it!!! I also plan on scrapping some tonight which I havent done in a while. Its my first true love and I feel bad that I havent been doing it!! I recently read Ali Edwards Life Artist, I absolutly loved it. It renewed my spirit and reminded me of what was really important in my crafting life!!!! The card was made with thickers by American Crafts, Bazzil cardstock, some christmas ribbon from Michaels, Prima flowers, a button, and some left over patterned paper(dasiy D's) from an altered thing im making for my BFF swap with my 2 buddies. I stamped a background image on the cs with Tim Holtz embossing ink but it faded away???? Any one else ever had that problem???? The stamping not showing up kinda threw the cards balance off so im gonna have to fix it. I figured it would be like versamark but alas it was not :( Ok i gotta finish packing for my crop.......I'm gonna keep repeating "I will post when I get home" over and over LOL Lata buddies!!!!!!! CRAP spell check still isnt working!!!!!!!!!! BOO ON BLOGGER GET IT FIXED!!!!!!!!! I cant spell for nothin :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you Bree,I am having a bit of problems emailing you, could you please email me on bella29024@yahoo.com.au or my details are on the sbs6 rak list, thanks again.

just jenn said...

Hey, I am proud of what you got accomplished tonight at the crop. You did very well! ;)

Sarah with Duck Soup said...

I love this card bree! great job.