Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspiration Wednesday.....my take ;)


Donna's video super inspired me this week!!! I loved the colors and the iron on on hers so i put my spin on it..... practiced my writing with the dip pen....I think this is the best its ever turned out!!! I hate my hand writing but im learning to deal with it and practice to make it better. The whole page makes me smile.....i think it will be coming out of the book and gracing my walls soon since it matches ;)

I have been doing some reorganizing lately....I purged a ton of stuff a month ago. Its still sitting in my hallway for the garage sale im GOING to have someday soon. I have been inspired by Crafty Storage blog. Check it out and be on the look out for some organizing tips here tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

I really love how your page turned out. I can see why you'd want to hang it up.

Sofiah said...

Hi Bree, I just got to your very inspiring blog, thanks to "inspiration wednesday", and I love it, not only this journal page, but also your beautiful message bags, and the flowerish apron... it's gorgeous ! I'll surely drop by once in a while !

donna downey said...

you are awesome!