Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hello Sunshine


Well I have finally done it.......This is by far my fav lo i have created thus far. Everything just clicks and made me happy. I sewed(i have had a sewing machine since the beginning of the year and its just sat there) I used my fav color combo too!!! This lo was for a challenge from Category Stories, and also a challenge from SIS to use negitive space on a layout. My life is super good, an only getting better....I should embrace it and whine less ;) Now im off to sew, use masking tape, and complete the Shopping challenge!!!!!!

7 comments:

Chez said...

Yep, I love that LO. Although looking through your stuff your B book is pretty amazing too. Misspellings and all ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...glad to see you back at SIS again. August in Texas will keep us indoors, huh? Nice layout by the way. Later.

Cassie said...

I love this LO too!! You should break out that machine sista!!

Becki said...

LOVE that color combo too! One of my faves!

Anonymous said...

cute layout...love it. love the stitching and the white space!

gretchen owens

Niella said...

*A D O R E* this:)

That white space works well!

Christi Flores said...

I think this is my favorite layout of yours too. LOVE that color combo and what a great use of negative space!