Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scrap Therapy!


I have been having one of those weeks full of emotions, so i decided to get it out in the healthiest way possible....Scrap it. I feel some what better :) I have big things in the works right now, I look forward to sharing all about that soon (Gotta get everything straight first!) I hope to be scrapbooking allot more for my self now!!!! This LO started with my absolute fav paper by creative imaginations, this is the only paper(besides solid cs) that i have ever used over and over. It rocks!!! Then I painted some Lagoon MM paint on it using a stipple brush and the dry brushing technique, Then I added the pink Felt mat thing from prima. Its super cute but i put it on lopsided of course so i had to add the grey one to even it out. Warning, if you use these make SURE its straight the first time cus it does NOT peel up! Then i used some Heidi swapp letter masks with dry brushing for my title(I used MM Strawberries and cream), inked the edges in stone grey stazon embellished and i was done. Oh ya and i wrote my heartfelt journaling, for my eyes only, thats hidden behind the photo! I really like this color combo. I might use it for my prima mini book I bought at Convention. Speaking of......Are any of you guys going to CKC Tulsa. My friend and I wanna drive up there for the day!!! I think it will be fun....Its a 5 hr drive but who cares, i mean gas is cheap what more could you ask right???? Ok im sleepy talk to you guys soon. I have a couple more layouts to post soon, so be on the look out. Im gonna try and be a better blogger.

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this layout!! I'm sorry that you're having a rough time right now. Hope things get better soon!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous lo. diggin' the techniques. get better, i know what you mean about emotions and such. last week sucked for me, had to work in an unairconditioned warehouse (my employer was sold her storage, 80,000 sq ft that was 2/3 full of holiday and party decorations, she's wealthy, don't ask,lol), grandmother fell and broke hip, mother-in-law given 12 months to live. very stressful week.

glad to see some of your gorgeous work again. cheer up, keep it real.

kimbo

Amanda G said...

Looks great!

Linda said...

Gorgeous layout!