Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Recipe card for swap




Hello again!!!! So I signed up for this swap for 6X6 recipe cards for Christmas right. Well, what I failed to think about was........I'm in full Halloween swing over here, not quite thinking about Christmas yet. So, I dealt with it, and this is what I came up with. Sorry the picture didn't turn out the best.

This one shows some of the detail.


The blue paper is Bazzil-seawater cut to 5 1/2x5 1/2. The dark blue card stock I matted the recipe on was misc. The white paper is from Paper comp-. Its called Arctic chill(6x6)-this one is shimmery white wish you could tell in the picture. i rounded my corners with a large corner rounder.Stamps: SU-Season of Joy( stamped in Night of Navy SU ink) and Stamp abilities- Swirls and Curls Embossing powder: Stamin stuff- Winter Wonderland. I used the Cuttle bug for the snow flakes and added Stickles waterfall on them. The tree was outlined with my Sakura Quickie Glue pen and dusted with Stampendous multi colored ultra fine glitter to make it "Pop"!!! The recipe and the title were printed on reg computer paper using a font I got here. The ribbon is from EK Success. I really like how it turned out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Bree ~ This is great. I love all the glitter, reminds me of winter. I can't wait to see what you do with the coasters :o)

Joy said...

VERY pretty! Love the stickles! ;)